DCH Center for Occupational Health
On the campus of DCH Regional Medical Center
701 University Blvd. E.
Medical Tower 1, Suite 211
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
The bottom line for your bottom line: Keep Your Employees Healthy
No matter what business you're in, keeping your employees healthy means a healthy bottom line. From treatment of workplace injuries to providing education to prevent them, the DCH Health System offers a variety of services to businesses and industries in the West Alabama area. The DCH Center for Occupational Health gives you access to the area's most comprehensive range of occupational health services from prevention to treatments and follow-up.
have the most occupational health experience in West Alabama, and our main goal is getting your employees ready to return to work, letting you focus on the business at hand. Also, the DCH Center for Occupational Health is backed by the DCH Health System, West Alabama's health care leader.
We understand that efficiency, follow-up and communication about the condition of employees are especially important. The DCH Center for Occupational Health offers businesses:
- Decreased workers' compensation and employee health costs.
- Improved communication concerning the status of injured employees.
- Convenience of "one call does it all" services for all your employee health care needs.
- Emergency Departments offer coverage after hours and on weekends.
- Timely treatment of your employees.
- Continuity and quality of care.
For an overview of services, click here
For more information about the DCH Center for Occupational Health, call (205) 333-4300 or e-mail our program director