Refunds are based upon length of time remaining in program upon departure.
1. Refunds of unearned prepaid tuition, fees and other charges shall be made in the following manner within thirty (30) days of termination.
2. If cancellation occurs within seventy-two (72) hours of enrollment date, all money paid by the prospective student shall be refunded.
3. If cancellation occurs after seventy-two (72) hours of enrollment date, but before classes begin or correspondence materials are delivered; a refund shall be made of all money paid except the application and activity fee.
4. If cancellation occurs after classes begin or after shipment of correspondence materials, a prorated refund will be made of all unearned prepaid tuition, fees and charges for books and supplies not issued to the student. Once books and supplies are issued and received by students, these become the property of students and refunds may be made only at the discretion of the private school.
5. A full refund is due to students whose contracted educational services are denied by the school as a result of economic or academic fraud as defined in the Code of Alabama § 16-46-1 (7) and (8) (1975).