Located on the campus of Northport Medical Center
2700 Hospital Drive
Northport, AL 35476
For more than 25 years, the DCH Rehabilitation Pavilion, located on the campus of Northport Medical Center
, has been the only hospital-based inpatient physical rehabilitation program in West Alabama.
Patients admitted to the DCH Rehabilitation Pavilion participate in a physical rehabilitation program while continuing to receive hospital services under close medical supervision. Our patients receive around-the-clock medical monitoring and response by our nursing department. Physicians check in with patients each day of their stay and consult with other medical specialists as needed. The DCH Rehabilitation Pavilion also has a medical response team that is on-site and available during medical emergencies.
We provide professional medical services, many of which are not readily available outside of a hospital based program.
Our services include:
- Daily visits from Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician/Nurse Practioner
- CRRNs, RNs, LPNs and PCAs on duty 24 hours a day
- S.W.A.T. (Subtle Warning Assessment Team) on duty 24 hours a day
- Intensive Care and Acute Medical Care Units
- Specialty Physicians
- On site Dialysis
- On site Radiology Services
- Respiratory Therapists on duty 24 hours a day
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Cardiac Monitoring
- Onsite Laboratory
- Wound Care Specialists