Arthritis Care Program
While there is no cure for arthritis, DCH Outpatient Hand Therapy’s Arthritis Care Program can teach you how to manage your symptoms and maintain your independence.
While there are many remedies passed down from generation to generation, such as wearing a copper bracelet or soaking in hot water with Epsom salt, a well-balanced therapy program is the only way to reduce and manage arthritis pain. The goals of the Arthritis Care Program are:
- To make you life with arthritis easier
- To reduce your pain as much as possible
- To maximize your independence at home and/or work
- To minimize further joint damage
- To allow you to play an active role in controlling your arthritis
Back to Hand Therapy.