|DCH Employee Web Portal
Welcome to the DCH Health System employee web portal. The portal gives you access to your direct deposit notices and other information.
How to Access the Employee Portal:
You will need your 10-digit employee ID number to log in to the portal.
Your initial password is the last four digits of your Social Security number.
You are encouraged to change your password when you first sign in.
To access the Employee Web Portal - click here.
It is very important that you DO NOT save documents accessed on the portal to a PC that is not your personal device. You do have the ability
to chose file/save as and save it.
DCH Web Portal requires Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader Version 9 or below is required. Click on the logo to download Adobe Reader for FREE
FAQs: Accessing the Employee Portal From Home
- The login page indicates that my login attempt was unsuccessful. What should I do?
Be sure you entered your password correctly. It is the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- I can see the two icons but clicking on them does nothing.
You may need to stop your firewall. For Windows XP, click Start, click Control Panel, double click Administrative Tools, double click Services and scroll down to Windows Firewall. On the left, click Stop. This should stop the firewall until the computer is re-started. For Windows 7 or Vista, click Start, type Services in the text bar at the bottom and press Enter. This should provide a list of items on which to click: Click Services and follow the directions above after opening the Services component.
- Windows Firewall does not display or the problem continues after shutting down the firewall.
You may be using Symantec, McAfee or another anti-virus software that has a built-in firewall. Enter the program setup and temporarily disable the firewall. Try to access the portal icon again.
- My problem still persists. What should I do?
There are four more points you may check:
• If you are using Internet Explorer 9, you may want to install Internet Explorer 8 and try again. Firefox, Mozilla and all other browsers are not supported. In addition, you must use the 32 bit version of Internet Explorer even if your operating system is 64 bit. To determine if you are running 32 bit Internet Explorer, click ALT+H to open the Help menu in Internet Explorer. Click "About Internet Explorer." If it does not indicate "64 bit edition," you are running the correct 32 bit edition.
• Access to the portal is not supported on Apple computers. You must have a Windows platform to access the portal.
• You also must have the latest version of Java installed. Visit www.Java.com for the latest version.
• Finally, be sure to allow any warning messages that may pop up during the connection process. These can take the form of a yellow bar across the top of the Internet Explorer window or a yellow message bar at the bottom of the Internet Explorer window.